It’s our monthly crossover episode with Sarah Bragg of Surviving Sarah! This month we’re talking about all things summer and summer vacation. Sarah and I tackle the day-to-day moments of surviving summer with your kids over on her podcast Surviving Sarah and here on Lighten Up, we talk about those specially planned moments, like vacations, trips, and camps. We reminisce about our favorite memories of summer from our childhoods and talk about how to lighten up by balancing time together as a family and time apart, because we all desperately need apart time. We share how we do vacations, road trip tips, travel ideas for when you have more than two kids, and the benefits of overnight camps and day camps. Summer is upon us, so listen in and lighten up!
Links from the show:
- Surviving Sarah Podcast – check out the other half of our conversation, where we talk about the day-to-day moments of summer!
- Go be friends with Sarah Bragg!
- My beach friend Chantel’s episodes of Lighten Up
- Osheta’s Lighten Up episode about summer camp
- Shalom in the City podcast
- Osheta’s book, Shalom Sistas
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.