Today I’m talking with Shawn Smucker, author of the new novel, The Day the Angels Fell. We cover Shawn’s Amish roots, his connection to Auntie Anne’s pretzels, his harrowing RV experience in Willie Nelson’s old touring bus, developing relationships with Syrian refugees, and his incredible new book. Shawn is a fantastic storyteller, from the pages of his book to our conversation on this podcast, so listen in and lighten up!
Links from the show:
Check out Shawn’s book, The Day the Angels Fell
Tammy Perlmutter’s amazing blog community, The Mudroom
How to Leave a Review:
If you enjoyed this conversation, would you jump over to iTunes and leave a quick review? This will help other people find the show. Now, I have to admit that I’m so technically challenged that I struggled to even figure out how to leave a review. You are smarter than I am, but just in case you, too, aren’t sure how to do that, here’s a quick tutorial on Leaving a Review on iTunes:
- Go to the Lighten Up iTunes preview page.
- Click “view in iTunes,” which will launch iTunes.
- Click the “ratings and reviews” tab. (You can also click the “subscribe” button while you’re there, heh heh.)
- Select a star rating, then write a quick review.
- It might take awhile for it to show up in iTunes, but please give yourself a hug from me.
Thanks in advance!
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.