Hey, guys! I’m so excited because this week on Lighten Up podcast I got to talk with my favorite podcaster. Jamie Ivey hosts The Happy Hour podcast and each week I tune in to hear her interview a new friend. She asks her guest the three things they’re loving and I always wonder what her three things are. This week, she told me! We also talked about The Walking Dead, being a sports mom, visiting the jail, and how Jamie thinks we need to lighten up.
Here are some links pertinent to the show:
Jamie’s 3 Things:
- Paint and Prose – She loves the “I Like Big Cups” print!
- Project Free2Fly – She loves the make-up bags!
- Wayward Pines (WAYWARD, not Whispering. Very important, if you listen to the show. Do not mess this up.)
Books Jamie’s Reading:
Books I’m Reading:
- The Doorkeeper Trilogy (my friend’s fun manuscript, check out her Instagram here)
- The Alchemist
- Doing Good Is Simple by Chris Marlow
For more about me processing my new role as Cheer Mom, check out my guest post on Bronwyn’s blog here.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.