Today I’m talking with Beth Bruno, the founder and director of a nonprofit aimed at preventing domestic minor sex trafficking and the author of a new book for moms and daughters. We chat about her time as a missionary in the Middle East, and she offers some wise advice for people interested in missions. We talk about how she’s lightening up in her regular routine, then we have a really NOT light, but super important conversation about her work preventing sex trafficking and how we can help keep kids safe in our own communities. Then we talk about her new book, A Voice Becoming: A Yearlong Mother-Daughter Journey into Passionate, Purposed Living. No matter where you live or whether you have daughters or not, this conversation is really helpful and really important so listen in and lighten up.
Links from the show:
- Check out Beth’s book, A Voice Becoming
- Beth’s husband’s book, Man Maker Project
- Find Beth on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook
- Beth’s site
- Beth’s anti-trafficking organization, A Face to Reframe
- The Very Worst Missionary
- Barbie Unveils 17 New Dolls Based on Inspiring Women
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.