Today I’m talking with Sharon Hodde Miller, author of Free of Me: Why Life Is Better When It’s Not about You. We chat about our love of caffeine, women doing amazing things while pregnant, PhDs (hers not mine), and she shares a totally embarrassing story of falling asleep in class. We also talk about resisting cynicism, unleashing women in leadership, and her new book, so listen in and lighten up!
Links from the show:
Check out Sharon’s new book, Free of Me
Sharon’s site: sheworships.com
Find Sharon on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
The Freedom of Self Forgetfulness
How to Leave a Review:
If you enjoyed this conversation, would you jump over to iTunes and leave a quick review? This will help other people find the show. Now, I have to admit that I’m so technically challenged that I struggled to even figure out how to leave a review. You are smarter than I am, but just in case you, too, aren’t sure how to do that, here’s a quick tutorial on Leaving a Review on iTunes:
- Go to the Lighten Up iTunes preview page.
- Click “view in iTunes,” which will launch iTunes.
- Click the “ratings and reviews” tab. (You can also click the “subscribe” button while you’re there, heh heh.)
- Select a star rating, then write a quick review.
- It might take awhile for it to show up in iTunes, but please give yourself a hug from me.
Thanks in advance!
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.